CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Raped By The Next Door Neighbor

I had just gotten home from school and I was sitting on the living room couch with my feet kicked up. I was relaxing and listening to some music while I worked on my homework. I knew Mom and Dad would want to look it over when they got home. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door and I got up to see who it was. It was my next door neighbor. Hi Lita, your Mom and Dad asked me to stop by and check in on you. Oh really? Cool. I was just doing some homework. That's great, why don't I take a look at it for you and make sure that you're doing it correctly? Ok sure, yeah that would be great. Come in and have a seat. Thanks. He came in and shut and locked the door behind him. I sat back down on the couch and picked up my homework book to show him what I was working on. He scooted over really close to me on the couch and started to look it over. Sudeenly I felt his hand on my thigh and I jumped back. What are you doing? I thought you wanted to help me with my homework. I am but you just look so damn sexy sitting there that I couldn't help myself. He started to move his hand toward the inside of my thighs. No stop it I said as I tried to slap his hand away. You're freaking me out. He roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him. I started pushing against his chest terrified and begging him to stop. Come on you little bitch hold still, you know you've been asking for this, walking around in your sexy ass tight little shorts and skirts, wriggling your ass with your big tits popping out. You know how hard you've been making me. Now it's time for you to finish what you started. No Please, I'm a virgin get off of me. Just leave now and I swear I won't tell anyone. Just leave me alone and get out of here now! He pulled my shirt right off and my big tits fell right into his groping eager hands. He started squeezing them and I could feel the big bulge growing in the front of his pants as he ripped my short little skirt off and stared at my pretty little panties. I was really starting to panick now. Stop it get away from me you pervert, you're old enough to be my dad what's wrong with you. I trusted you and so did my parents, please you've got to stop! Tears were rolling down my face now and I was freaking out trying desperately to get him off of me as I heard the sickening sound of his zipper sliding down. He ripped my panties off and shoved one of his fingers inside of me. Damn you are tight little girl. Oh god no, someone please help me. He pushed me back on the couch and I could see that he was getting ready to force his hard cock inside of me. Oh my god what are you doing? At least put a condom on. I can't get pregnant, I've never even had sex before. Please at least do that for me. Hell no, you're gonna experience what it feels like to get fucked bare, skin to skin. Oh no please anything but that, please don't! I begged while he pried my thighs open and shoved his big hard cock deep inside of me with one hard thrust that made me scream out in pain. He was tearing into my tight little virgin pussy so hard that I felt like he was going to split me in two. Please, just whatever you do don't cum inside of me I couldn't bear that. Just please pull it out before you cum. Shut up you little slut and enjoy the feel of my big cock fucking your tight little pussy. He started to fuck me harder and faster and oh my god it started to feel good-this couldn't be happening. I didn't want him he was raping me how could I be getting turned on from it? My nipples were so hard and I could tell from the smirk on his face that he knew I was starting to enjoy it. My little smooth cunt was starting to drip around his cock and I could feel him rubbing against my hard little clit every time he thrust it in and out of my tight little young pussy. I bit my lip to hold back the moan that was building inside of me as my hips started to rock against him and pull him deeper inside of me. My nails dug into his shoulder and I couldn't hold back any longer. I started moaning and grinding my juicy cunt against him. Oh god that feels good holy shit! Please don't stop that feels so goood. Ohhh I want to feel you shoot that hot cum inside of me please. I want to know what it feels like. But I thought you didn't want me to cum inside of you? I changed my mind oh god! Please don't stop what you're doing. It feels soooo goood fuck! Please please cum deep inside of me, give me that hot cum. Cum in my tight little teen pussy. Give it to me please. Oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum in your little pussy, I can feel it building up. Oh shit I could feel his cock swelling even bigger and harder inside of me and his balls filling up. He slammed his cock sooo deep inside of me one final time as I felt his big hard cock start to pump hot thick cum deep inside of me pulsing and twitching as he filled my pussy. That felt so incredible that I couldn't take it anymore and my pussy started to contract around him as he was emptying his cum inside of me. Oooh shit I'm cumming all over your cock OH FUCK!!! YESSSSS OOOOHHHHH. I came harder than I've ever cum before, even with my vibrator. I could feel it sweeping through my body making me tremble and shake all over. My pussy was squeezing around his cock, greedily milking every last drop of cum out of him. I couldn't believe I had waited so long to feel this! Mmm that was incredible I told him as he pulled his softening cock from my pussy. It was covered with my pussy juices and I could see it all the way down to his balls. His cum was leaking down my thighs. I knew I better shower before my mom and dad got home and saw what a mess I was. He straightened his clothes as he headed for the door. Thanks for the fuck babe, that was hot. Make sure you don't tell your mom and dad. Oh I won't I want more of that cock and soon! He laughed as he went out the door and I ran upstairs to shower...If you're in the mood for some hot rape phone sex then give me a call at 1-888-704-6848 and ask for Lita. You can find me in our live sex chatroom where we can set up a no limits call to bring your wildest rape fantasies to life.

0 comments: