CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hot Three-Some


Mmm I had the most amazing experience with my hot friend Donna. She invited me over to her house to watch a movie and have some fun but I didn't know she already had company over. She greeted me at the door wearing a very sexy red corset that pushed her juicy tits up and over the top, along with a matching garter belt, sheer red thigh highs and a tiny little red g-string. I could tell that she was in a frisky mood so I stripped off my clothes as soon as I walked in so that I was only wearing my sheer black thigh highs. sheer black bra and matching thong and garter belt. She grabbed me by the hand all excited and led me back to her bedroom. When I walked in I saw this stud laying there stretched out on the bed with his hands up on the headboard. He was completely naked and his big hard yummy cock was throbbing in the air as we both walked closer. Suprise said Donna as she licked her lips with a wicked grin. She quickly pulled my panties down to my ankles and off my tight body as she told me to go sit on his face. She took her position between his strong thighs and wrapped her lips around his big dick while I slowly lowered my tight little juicy cunt down onto his lips and tongue. Mmm, oh god the second his tongue started licking at my hard clit and my tight little wet hole it drove me crazy. Donna's stud was amazing with his tongue and as she took his cock nice and deep down her throat he moaned and I could feel the vibrations against my pussy. Mmm my pussy was dripping and just aching to be fucked. Donna let go of his cock and took my place over his mouth. She straddled his mouth so that she was facing me and could see me slam my tight little cunt down on his cock for the first time. Oh shit, his cock was so big, I could feel it stretching my little tight hole open nice and wide. It was so damn sexy watching Donna grind her sweet juicy pussy against his face as she watched him pounding my cunt. I reached up and started playing with her tits as he made her squirm and moan with his tongue. Her moans and the feel of his cock thrusting so deep inside of me sent me right over the edge. I grabbed onto his hair and slammed my pussy down on his cock while I exploded all over his throbbing dick. I felt my pussy juices flooding him and running all the way down my thighs as I screamed and came harder than I ever have before. I could feel him starting to swell and get even harder inside of me. Next it was Donna's turn to ride him and she came over and slammed down on his cock. I sat on the bed next to her and sucked on and played with her tits while he fucked her hard core. It was so fuckin sexy watching her bounce up and down on his cock and hearing her moan and pant louder and louder. I could see that she was getting closer and closer to the edge when suddenly he grabbed her hips and moaned out as she started to shudder and scream. I could see her pussy gripping his cock while she threw her head back and closed her eyes flooding him with her sweet pussy juices. He shot a big hot load inside of her and then we both climbed between hs legs to suck our pussy juices from his cock. Mmm it tasted so good, mine and her pussy juices mixed with his hot sweet cum. God it was so hot and then we all collapsed back on the bed to catch our breath.....If you're in the mood for some hot two girl phone sex then give us a call at 1-888-704-6848 and ask for Lita and Donna. You can also find us in our live sex chatroom. Kisses from your hot, sweet little Cali. girl.

0 comments: