CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Pathetic Cuck Bitch!!!

Poor Nathan has had the biggest crush on my for awhile now. We work together and every day he asks me to go out on a date with him. One day I finally relented and told him to come over to my house for dinner later that night. I dressed in a strapless red leather dress that was really tight and skimmed across my big tits and barely covered my round ass. I slipped into a red lacy thong and my favorite pair of red heels that lace up the calves. I could tell when he showed up at my door just how excited he was to finally be there. His eyes opened wide as he saw what I had on and he started to stutter. I giggled a little as I let him in and I told him that I wanted to go upstairs to my bedroom. He eagerly followed me up the stairs and I shut the door behind us. Lita I have a suprise for you, he said as he stood nervously in front of me. Really what's that? Well, you know how we were talking at work and you said that you thought it was really hot when a guy would lock his cock up in a chastity belt for you? Yes I remember. Well Lita I locked myself up for you and I want you to have the key, to show you how serious I am about proving myself to you. Is that so I giggled, now this I have to see. Yes Lita, let me show you. He reached for his pants and started to unzip them. As he slid them down I could see that his cock was crammed into a pink chastity belt cage for me. He looked so squished in there that I don't know how he managed to make it fit. I hope it meets with your approval Lita he said shyly. I want to give you the key to my chastity belt so you can see how serious I am about pleasing you Lita. He stretched the key out toward me and I snapped it up out of his hand. Listen to me Nathan, from here on out you are to address me as Princess Lita only!-Are we clear on that? I lifted up the bottom of my dress and started to slowly slide it up my thighs, and over my waist to reveal my sexy sparkly belly button ring dangling down. Nathan's eyes were glued to me as I carefully slipped the key to his chastity belt onto the tail of my belly button ring. Now every day at work when you see me, you can think about how I have the key to unlock your cock cage right on my belly button ring *giggles*. Yes Princess Lita, I would love that so very much. I would be honored for you to hold the key to my cock cage.
Now that we have that out of the way I said as I tugged my dress back into place, I am going to show you exactly what I think of you! Ummm ok Princess Lita he said nervously shifting from foot to foot. Get down on your knees beside my bed and wait for me. I will be back in a minute. Ok. Nathan got down on his knees and kneeled naked beside my bed. I went into the other room and grabbed my boyfriend by the hand as we walked back into the bedroom together. This is my boyfriend Alex, he knows how to really satisfy a woman like me. He does things for me that you never could. You are nothing but a pathetic little cuck bitch! You're not worthy of fucking my tight sweet little pussy. All you're good for is tormenting and getting a good laugh out of *giggles* You're gonna kneel there and watch while Alex fucks my pussy and makes me scream! Yes Princess Lita. I started out by having Alex sit on the bed just inches from Nathan's face. Then I climbed right in between his legs and wrapped my lips around his cock getting it rock hard and sloppy wet. Then I pushed Alex back on the bed and started riding his cock and moaning while Nathan watched helplessly from his spot on the floor near the bed. He had to listen to the sounds of Alex's big cock pounding my dripping wet pussy while I moaned and bounced on his dick just inches from him. I screamed as I came all over him, then I could feel his big cock start to swell and get even harder and bigger inside of me. I could feel a big hot load of cum building up inside of him. I waited until I knew he was about to blow his load and then I climbed quickly off of his lap. Alex baby, I want you to squirt your big hot load all over that pathetic cuck bitch's face! He aimed his throbbing cock right at Nathan as he started to shoot stream after stream of hot creamy cum all over that pathetic little bitch's face *giggles*. Alex got up and went to the bathroom to clean up while I had a little talk with Nathan.
You will never be good enough to fuck this sweet tight little pussy. You're lucky that I even allowed you to watch me get fucked. You could never satisfy me the way that Alex does. All you're good for is humiliating and torturing. You are going to stay locked up in that ridiculous pink chastity belt until I decide to let you out do you hear me? Yes Princess Lita I understand. Good now be on your way cuck bitch. I'll let you know when I am ready to see you again!....If you're in the mood for some hot cuckold phone sex, then give me a call at 1-888-704-6848 and ask for Lita. You can find me in our live sex chatroom first to see if you are worthy of being one of my cuck bitches!






0 comments: